Thursday, June 14, 2007

Prefight

I really like boxing and hip-hop. I would like to go twelve rounds linking some of the best characters of the worlds of hip-hop and boxing. There are so many cool people in each realm. I would like to release a video each month with two similar fighter/rappers. I do not now much about video edting or anything so i will have to learn that stuff. I would like to see some old fight footage and some rad tunes. Art for the sake of art for the sake of having cool things to tell girls. As for story lines, has any hip-hop dispute ended like the "no mas" Leonard v. Duran fight. For example, did Jay-Z and Nas' deal end with a "no mas" from Jay? And which heavy weight fighter would be similar to Biz Markie? I'm thinking George Forman II (grillin george, not the badass george from "when we were kings")

No comments: